Place an order

Complete the short order form to have Legal Process Minnesota domesticate and serve a foreign subpoena in Minnesota. Or, you an place a order with Legal Process Minnesota to provide service of process for a civil or federal subpoena in Minnesota.

Order form

This page directs you to the payment processing page after form submission.